When buying real estate the golden rule has always been location location, but just as important is the land and this home has both!!
First time offered for sale in it’s history since being built in 1954, this stone fronted home is is very conveniently located between the City and beach, has easy access to the airport, and public transport plus the local shopping centre are each just a couple of minutes walk away. As for the land, the home is on a large allotment of 872m2, and with the zoning over the property being Urban Corridor Zone – ‘Boulevard’ Policy Area 34, it lends itself to a development of medium to high density.
The home itself features:
- Wide entrance hallway
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- French glass doors leading to the separate lounge room with gas heating
- Original but functional kitchen with adjacent meals area
- Central bathroom plus separate toilet
- Second living area
- Double length carport
- Large garage / workshop measuring 4.85m x 8.05m
- Huge land size of 872m2
- Situated in Urban Corridor Zone – ‘Boulevard’ Policy Area 34
- Conveniently situated just 4km from the City, 6km from the beach and more!!
Don’t Miss It As It Must Be Sold!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|