This impressive one owner stone fronted freestanding home was built in 2012 and is situated in this perfect position with a lovely outlook to the reserve opposite and features:
• Tiled entrance hallway complimenting the lofty ceilings
• Excellent floorplan layout with the large master bedroom being situated mid home complete with plush carpets, walk in robe, and luxury ensuite showcasing oversized shower with its frameless glass shower screen
• Bedrooms two and three are also spacious in size, each with the continued plush carpeting and with floor to ceiling built in robes
• Convenient second and third bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom with powder entry, separate wet area with a relaxing deep bath, plus the 2nd separate toilet
• French doors lead into the 2nd living area with ample natural light due to the bay window, and could be utilised as a 4th bedroom if desired
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with a double sink plus dishwasher, gas stove, corner walk in pantry and plenty of bench space including a large island preparation bench
• Light and bright open plan living dining area with dual sliding doors leading to the pergola for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Entertaining is a pure delight with the paved pergola outdoor area which overlooks the low maintenance fully irrigated garden
• Just a short walk to the West Torrens dog park which has a separate area for small dogs, and positioned directly in front of the Westside Bikeway which extends all the way from the City to Glenelg. Also there are tennis courts and playground around the corner, and the home is only a 15 minute walk to the Hamra Library and both the Hilton and Kurralta Park shopping centres
• Situated in the popular Richmond Primary School zone
• Convenient location which is close to the beach, the city and the airport plus so much more!
A Real Beauty!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?