This 2012 built home offers so much in so many ways and is an opportunity definitely not to be missed!!
The home itself offers generous living with options to add your own touches, then there is the self contained granny flat which is great as a teenagers retreat, extended family, or a potential second income, and finally there is valuable rear access to this 650m2+ allotment offering subdivision potential (stcc).
The home itself features:
- Inviting street façade
- Central hallway which showcases the solid timber floorboards and lofty ceilings which are carried throughout the home
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms two and three are also generous in size and are serviced by the centrally located bathroom complete with relaxing deep bath plus oversized shower
- Lovely light and bright open plan living dining area with pot belly combustion heater
- The eat in kitchen features ample bench space, copious amounts of storage, double sink, and gas stove
- Upstairs is another oversized room which could be utilised as a 4th bedroom or home office, a large second living area with study nook, and an incomplete bathroom for you to finish to your taste
- Outside is the rear veranda entertaining area overlooking the expansive established gardens
- The granny flat consists of a large open plan living, bedroom, kitchenette with split system air conditioning plus a bathroom, and is ideal as a teenagers retreat, extended family to live in, or rent out for a second income stream
- Ample car parking along the driveway and there is a lock up garage with power
- Great allotment size of more than 650m2 which could be subdivided (stcc) using the valuable rear access
- Excellent location within easy walking distance to the Beckman St tram stop, a couple of minutes to the shopping centre, a short stroll to the local café, and positioned perfectly between the City and beach!
A Rare & Unique Offering Which Must Be Sold – Don’t Miss It!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$483 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$308 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|