Situated in a small group of 7 only in a secure elevated position, this gorgeous unit features:
- A light-filled, excellent sized lounge room complete with its timber parquetry flooring and split system air conditioner
- The kitchen is only 3 months old and offers ample bench space with the colour complimented by the grout in the tiled splashback. There is also a dishwasher and pantry cupboard
- The master bedroom is a great size and has built-in cupboards, a ceiling fan, and an oversized window for ample natural light, complemented by a block out blind
- The second bedroom also is a generous size, with a ceiling fan plus storage shelving
- The fully tiled bathroom has been previously renovated and incorporates the integrated laundry
- Allocated off-street car parking
- Easy walking distance to Weigall Oval and Westside Bikeway, Kurralta Central shopping centre, and a minute to the bus stop to take you into the City or down to Glenelg/Marion. The tram is less than 10mins walk away.
- This unit is ready for you to live in now and enjoy it all, and the area has to offer. Or alternatively it would make an excellent investment property!
You’ll Love It!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|