This stunning garden apartment is situated in this prime ground floor position with the parklands right across the road, and offers easy walking access to the restaurants and cafes along Melbourne St, Adelaide Oval, and even the City, and features:
- Private secure entry into the large paved private front courtyard which is ideal for outdoor entertaining
- The large glass entry door leads you into the property where you will notice the genuine Tasmanian Oak polished timber floorboards that are a feature throughout the home
- The light and bright lounge room has large glass windows overlooking the front courtyard and keep comfortable year-round with the split system air conditioner
- The kitchen is well-appointed with ample bench space, double sink, dishwasher, microwave nook, plus pantry cupboard, and overlooks the meals area complete with its timber and glass French doors
- Bedroom one is an excellent size and has a semi walk-in robe plus split system air conditioner, plus a glass sliding door leading to your own private rear courtyard – a great place to read the paper while having your morning coffee
- Bedroom two is also generous in size and has a mirrored wardrobe
- The fully tiled bathroom has a twin basin vanity plus shower, and then there is the separate toilet
- Allocated off-street parking with the carport offering direct private entry to your rear courtyard
- Such a wonderful lifestyle being in this location – take Sunday morning strolls or bike rides along the Torrens River, exercise with the university ovals right in front of you, or enjoy a meal at one of the many cafes or restaurants just around the corner!
You Will Be Impressed!!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|