This is the one you have been looking for – a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in Marion makes this a rare find indeed!!
Having just completed a full renovation throughout, it’s ready for you to just move in and enjoy. Features include:
- Solid brick construction but totally refreshed throughout
- Newly polished timber floorboards plus lofty ceilings throughout
- Grand master suite with floor to ceiling built in cupboards with a warm northerly aspect window
- Bedrooms two and three each have built in robes
- Bedroom four could also be utilised as a study, second living area, or even a teenagers retreat from bedroom 3
- The bedrooms are serviced by the renovated bathroom complete with relaxing bath plus a separate toilet
- With its large north facing windows, the lounge room is light and airy complete with modern pendant lighting
- The brand new kitchen features quality appliances including a Smeg oven, black square set sink, soft close drawers, gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space inc the pantry cupboard, plus a breakfast bar featuring ceramic pendant lights
- Easy access from the kitchen to the dining room gives an open plan living feeling with the adjacent lounge
- Convenient second bathroom combined laundry
- Brand new ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Entertaining your friends will be your forte in the generous back yard with views to the gum trees in the distance, relaxing as you sit around the firepit while children play on the generous grassed area
- Carport with drive thru access for more off street parking
- Generous land size of approx. 600m2
- Convenient location close to the Marion Shopping Complex, Sturt Oval just a minutes walk away, plus the beach a few minutes away and so much more!!
A Rare Find Not To Be Missed!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$278 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|