This home was built by the current family back in 1956 and is situated on a massive 1045m2 (approx.) corner allotment, so this very rare opportunity is now for sale for the first time in more than 70 years.
The home itself is a solid brick beauty and along with the land, is super spacious throughout. Although in original condition, for a home this age it is in excellent order, and would lend itself well to those wanting it as their family home with plenty of scope to renovate if desired.
Alternatively, one could live in the house and subdivide the rear block off, or another option could be to demolish the lot and start over and build potentially up to six or seven townhouses (stcc) given that we are zoned Policy Area 19 by the City of West Torrens.
The house itself features:
- A wide central hallway with lofty ceilings
- Three ultra spacious bedrooms
- Separate study which could be used as a 4th bedroom plus an adjacent store room
- Massive lounge room with timber floorboards, feature fireplace mantle, air conditioner, and could easily be divided into two areas being a lounge room with a combined rumpus room as the area is large enough to accommodate a pool table
- The original kitchen is very quaint but very functional with its ample bench and cupboard space, plus double sink
- Combined in the kitchen is the large meals area making family gatherings a delight
- The main bathroom has a deep relaxing bath and separate shower, plus there is also a separate second toilet
- The rear yard is a great size too and offers plenty of scope to landscape as desired
- Side access to the lock up garage and carport
- Excellent near city location in the ever popular suburb of Richmond and more!!
Must Be Sold – Don’t Miss It!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$328 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|