With an abundance of natural light streaming through the windows, this inviting apartment features:
- Secure access to it’s 6th floor elevated position
- Upon opening the entrance door you will notice the stunning polished timber flooring
- Two double bedrooms each with ceiling fans and windows with views to the Mt. Lofty Ranges, the main with a walk in robe and the second with built in’s
- The kitchen is well appointed with ample bench and cupboard space, double sink and dishwasher, plus a dedicated microwave space
- Light and bright open plan living dining area with split system air conditioning, large floor to ceiling windowed sliding door allowing the natural light in, and views out to the sand and ocean
- Updated fully tiled bathroom complete with relaxing bath, corner shower with frameless glass surround, vanity, plus the wc
- Private balcony where you can enjoy relaxing with your coffee and paper all while taking in the sights and sounds of the sea below.
- Secure access to the allocated undercover carpark
- Excellent location within easy walking distance to all Glenelg has to offer, including restaurants, cafes, shopping, and the tram to take you to the Wayville, City, Adelaide Oval, or Entertainment Centre and more!!
You’ll Love Your New Lifestyle When Living Here!!
Council Rates: $1,225 per annum
SA Water: $194 per quarter
Strata: $1,440 per quarter
ESL: $133 per annum
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$383 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|