This solid brick home, built by the current owners’ father in the 1950’s, is situated on a generous corner allotment and features:
- Double entrance doors leading to the wide entrance foyer
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Bedrooms two and three are each spacious in size, bedroom 3 with a split system air conditioner
- French glass doors leading to the separate lounge room with ornate fireplace
- Light and bright kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, pantry cupboard, and combined meals area
- Fully tiled bathroom with relaxing deep bath plus separate shower
- Laundry with adjacent separate toilet
- Outdoor veranda entertaining area overlooking the established rear garden
- Side access to the lock up garage + workshop area
- Perfectly situated next to Grassmere Reserve in the heart of Kurralta Park
- Conveniently located just minutes to the City and easy access to the beach and airport
- Option to renovate, extend, or redevelop (stcc)
Must Be Sold So Don’t Miss It!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?