AUCTION PRICE GUIDE $595,000
A good size block of land is hard to come by, but the opportunities on this corner block present the new owner with more than one option. This solid brick late 1950’s family home is positioned so that there are options to save it and develop the rear half. Options ( subject to council consent ) include installing a pool and lavish gardens and keeping the garage, building a granny flat or teenage retreat, potential subdivision, or redeveloping the whole block. The location at this time is in high demand!
INDOOR FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Large main bedroom
• Two other spacious bedrooms, bed 3 with huge B.I.R.
• Wide entrance hallway
• A prominent lounge room with gas heating
• Original kitchen overlooking meals area
• Semi-modern bathroom
• Easy access laundry
• Two toilets
• High décor ceilings
• Gorgeous original lighting
• Updated windows with locks
• Window street views
• Solid brick single garage or workshop
• The potential to add a lockable modern garage in front of existing one.
• Front and rear porch
• Large entertainment verandah
• Large rainwater tank for garden beds
• Double garage with side door entry to 2nd driveway off Fitzroy Ave
• Potential animal run or extra storage behind double garage
• Various fruit trees and garden beds
• Large rear lawned area for enjoyment or development
With so much potential and opportunities, please check with the City of West Torrens for your development enquiries.
Rental appraised at $430 – $450 per week
Council: City of West Torrens
Council Rates: $1,089.10 per annum
SA Water: $155.51 per quarter
ESL: $94.20 per annum
Land Area: 740 sqm (approx)
Living Area: 105sqm (approx)
Year Built: 1958
Zoning: General Neighbourhood
If you know of anyone we can assist with researching to sell we would be delighted to have our contact details passed on to be of service and value.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|