OFFERS CLOSE BY TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 12:30PM (Unless Sold Prior).
This cute two bedroom townhome is located quietly at the end of the block and is a perfect jumpstart to live in if you are looking for affordability.
INDOOR FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Two carpeted bedrooms, the main with walk-in-robe and balcony
• Lounge room with eco panel heating
• New floating floorboards for easy maintenance
• Clean kitchen with gas cooking
• Dining space between kitchen and lounge room
• Recently painted walls and window furnishings
• Laundry with easy access to courtyard, and adjacent downstairs toilet
• Spacious bathroom with shower, separate bath tub, and toilet
• Convenient linen storage cupboard upstairs
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Gas hot water service
• Internet access
OUTDOOR FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Solid brick 1970’s construction
• Carport next door to front and rear access
• Visitor carparking for family and friends
• Pleasant looking grounds
• Private paved courtyard with side gate entrance
• Front porch for shelter on entry
• Easy access to public transport and Dudley Park Railway Station.
Imagine having such good access to the fine dining, arts and culture events in Prospect and a short trip into the North Adelaide culinary district for your social activities. Located just a few minutes drive between Northpark Shopping Centre and Churchill Shopping Centre. Further up Prospect Rd is the Kilburn Football and Cricket Club, with St Helens Park and North Adelaide Football Park also in distance. Prospect Primary School and Blackfriars Priory School, Palace Nova Cinemas and Prospect Public Library also available to enjoy nearby.
Council: City of Prospect
Council Rates: $1,285.73 per annum
SA Water: $140.55 per quarter
ESL: $175.15 per annum
Strata Rates: $430 per quarter
Year Built: 1973
Zoning: Urban Corridor Zone – Transit Living Policy Area
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||160|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|