What a great opportunity to secure a desirable character maisonette in the heart of Brompton. Built in 1905, this home is filled with plenty of style and charm, and features:
- New carpets throughout
- New hot water system
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan lounge room with lofty ceiling, decorative fireplace with ornate mantel, built in shelving and split system air conditioning
- Gorgeous kitchen with solid timber benchtop, double sink, gas stove and plenty of cupboard space
- Updated country style bathroom with shower, double vanity and galvanised iron feature wall. It also has laundry facilities.
- French doors lead to the paved rear private courtyard surrounded by garden beds, and a garden shed for storage
- Awesome location around the corner from the Brompton Hotel, close to other local eateries, within walking distance to the Entertainment Centre and easy access to public transport into the city, and close to North Adelaide.
Don’t miss this opportunity to buy into this sought after location!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|