This absolutely superb home was years in the planning by its current owners who had a desire to build a magnificent family home on a generous sized allotment in this prestigious suburb of Somerton Park. Statesman Homes was the preferred builder asked to construct this masterpiece and the quality and attention to detail is evident in what you see today.
The design was custom adapted to suit family living and maximise both a parents area and a general living area. There is ample room inside and outside to entertain both family and guests, and the privacy of the high fencing allows you to relax and unwind feeling like you are in your own piece of paradise.
With easy access to the beach, Glenelg, Westfield Marion, plus being in both the Paringa Primary and Brighton Secondary School zones, it is the ultimate in convenience as far as location goes.
Here is a home you will have the pleasure of making many family memories in, and one where your pride of ownership will be on display for all to view.
This magnificent 2016 Statesman built family home is stunning throughout and features:
• Wide central hallway featuring the Valencia Oak floorboards and vaulted ceiling showcasing the feature double oval lighting
• Spacious master bedroom with the oversized glass sliding door leading to the timber decked parents outdoor retreat complete with spa pool, expansive 4.19m x 2.98m walk in robe with ample hanging and storage space which flows through to the luxury ensuite bathroom with a solid timber topped vanity, double sized shower with a central rain shower plus a second handheld outlet
• Elegant formal lounge room / 2nd living space
• Bedroom 2 is spacious in size and has floor to ceiling built in robes
• Bedroom 3 has it’s own walk in robe and semi ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 4 is also of a generous size
• The office is quietly situated at the rear and offers ample room for desk and filing space, or alternatively could be utilised as a 5th bedroom
• The chef’s kitchen is pure elegance complete with it’s waterfall Caesarstone benchtops and feature Studio Summer glass tiled splashback, huge island bench with quality pendant lighting and integrated breakfast bar, 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, and copious amount of underbench and overhead storage cupboards. Furthermore, there is the large walk in pantry complete with its oversized sink plus plenty of storage space
• The light and bright open plan family/meals and rumpus room continues the flow from the hallway of the Valencia Oak floorboards, and offers a welcoming dining and entertaining space. Two double opening sliding doors lead to the timber decked veranda outdoor area making for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining for you and your guests
• The second bathroom has a powder entry featuring the solid timber benchtop with double basin vanity, separate wet area, plus the second toilet
• Quality oversized and zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
• Manicured wrap around grassed yard with a surrounding garden bed and high fencing for total privacy
• Double automated door garage with direct internal access plus drive through ability on one side
• Excellent location within both the Paringa Park Primary and Brighton Secondary School zones
• Perfectly positioned in this ultra desirable suburb with easy access to Glenelg, the beach, Marion Shopping Centre and so much more!!
An Ultra Impressive Home You’ll Love Living In!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$565 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|