Positioned within the heart of Liverpool and with major amenities at your doorstep, this modern 3-bedroom apartment is an excellent opportunity for all buyers looking to acquire a stylish, spacious apartment with lots of potential!
Sprawling over approximately 102sqm internally, this sun lit apartment sits above ground level with abundant space to live in and enjoy. Features include tiled flooring throughout, mirrored built in wardrobes, a spacious living area opening to a large balcony, neat and tidy kitchen with 20mm benchtops and a breakfast bar complete with stainless steel appliances, study nook/office space, an internal laundry, and a double lock up garage.
Located within a quiet pocket and with ample parking for visitors, this home is close to schools, Universities, transport facilities, parks, and Liverpool Westfield shopping centre.
A well-appointed apartment like this presents itself as a great opportunity for buyers looking to enter the property market, add to an existing portfolio or move in! Contact Vince Labbozzetta at Raine & Horne Liverpool today for more information.
• Approx. 131sqm total
• Approx. 102sqm internal
• Situated in Building A, on level 1
• Excellent location and central to major amenities
• Parking on Basement Carpark 1being approx. 29sqm
• Secure building with intercom system and security cameras throughout
• Council Rates approx. $315 per quarter
• Water Charges approx. $150 per quarter
• Strata Charges approx. $920 per quarter – (Strata Levies include water usage & Sinking Fund Capital)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||655|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|