What you can Expect
We pride ourselves on a level of service and professionalism unmatched in the industry. Every step of selling your property is approached with genuine enthusiasm and trust. Here’s an overview of the steps you can expect:
- We’ll meet face-to-face and discuss your plans to sell and which method is right for you.
- Setting your price is next. We take into account your unique property features as well as location and size and we can provide you with a complete market assessment to help establish the right price based on market activity.
- It’s time to sign. When you’re ready you and your agent will sign a legally binding contract detailing estimated sales price, duration, advertising costs and commissions.
- Your agent will start things moving on your marketing campaign. We want to put your property in the best light so now is the time to bring in photographers, draw up floor plans and work up the online ads.
- When the campaign is underway you can expect us to open your home for inspections. Prospective buyers may want to contact your agent to arrange times to view your property – we’ll work with you to make this suit.
- During the campaign you’ll experience our difference at work. This is when we’re qualifying buyers and working the market to bring in the most interested parties possible.
- You’ll be kept up to date. This is your property and we know how important it is to keep you in control. You’ll know what the market is saying and how it’s responding through phone calls with your agent and meetings.
Depending on your preferred sales method your agent will auction or mediate between you and the buyers to secure the best result for you. Your agent will also handle the buyers deposit and overseeing the signing of documents.