Nestled in a beautifully maintained complex and a convenient location, this low set Villa is a superb investment to add to your portfolio or to purchase as a first home buyer as this high demand location will never be short on interest.
- 2 Spacious bedrooms, master with built in wardrobe
- Air Conditioned living area
- Functional kitchen with ample storage and dishwasher
- Fully fenced large Courtyards at the front & rear
- Separate laundry
- Extra storage area
- Lockup Garage
LOCATIONS AND INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Short distance to Sunnybank Hills and Calamvale shopping centres
- Walking distance to cafes, restaurants
- Close to Sunnybank Hills Primary School
- Near by to QEII Hospital and Griffith University
- 17km to Brisbane City
Public transport, shops, parks and many other amenities surround this area, offering ultimate convenience. You can walk to shops, parks and nearby bus routes to Brisbane, and Garden City.
Marketing agent, Karin Devlin said, “This home has broad appeal and will suit first home buyers, investors and downsizers. Currently rented at $330 per week with quality tenants in place until February 2019. The current owners are motivated to sell. Don’t miss the opportunity to inspect immediately.”