4 BEDROOM HIGHSET HOME IN THE MOST SOUGHT OUT AREA OF LOGAN CENTRAL
You will be impressed with the solid structure of this home situated on a 546 m2 level block in a convenient location. You might say this home is the perfect combination of space, light and privacy. This home boasts 4 large bedrooms all saturated with natural light. Attractive polished floorboards draw you through to the light filled lounge and dining room.
With such an adaptable floor plan, this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick home ticks all the boxes. Outside you will find an expansive lush lawn, perfect for those who love a lot of outdoor space and there is enough room for a pool, giant shed or just to kick the soccer ball around. A lockable double garage also offers plentiful storage space for your bikes, boards and water toys.
• A short distance to the schools, bus stops and parks
• Easy care, low maintenance living in a popular elevated location
• 4 Great size bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The bathroom is quite spacious with a shower, bathtub and a separate toilet
• Neat and extremely low maintenance gardens
• Large lock-up garage, separate laundry
Enjoy a comfortable lifestyle of convenience as the train station and shops are only a few minutes drive away.
This house is presented in good condition – with a lick of paint and some cosmetic work it would be a Great family home!
Please contact Karin Devlin at any time to inquire about this amazing home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$323 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|