The wait is over… absolute waterside, luxury, presentable, spacious and an entertainers delight is what this residence is all about. Built in 2007, this “Collier Homes” canalfront home with jetty on 782m2 is located on the “Murray Lakes” canal which is the gateway to the magnificent Murray River. CHECK OUT this stunning home in our 3D Virtual Tour on this site and you will know why this property is a must see!
Beginning from the double door gable cedar lined entry to the jetties edge, this property oozes lifestyle and class. Boasting a customised floor plan, the entrance hallway has multiple lit recessed walls for pictures that lead you into an open plan living area with stunning waterside views. The open plan family/dining/kitchen area has three slider door access points to the expansive outdoor entertaining and alfresco area which includes a pizza oven!The gourmet kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar is surrounded by plenty of bench space, storage and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
Awaiting the new owners is the generous master bedroom. The master bedroom has a parents retreat, deluxe ensuite with spa bath plus double vanities, a walk-in robe and slider access to the outdoor alfresco area. Grab the popcorn for a movie in the sunken theatre room with double door access which includes a projector and screen. All the minor bedrooms are at least queen sized with built-in robes. Bedroom 2 comes with water views and slider access to the outdoor entertaining area.
If your have a boat, you can park it up at your licensed jetty. If you don’t have a boat the property owners are selling theirs! Your pets and children will be safer from waters edge in the enclosed, fenced grassed backyard.
What’s on offer :
• Executive home with jetty on 782m2 on the “Murray Lakes” canal (River Side).
• 2007 “Collier Homes” built abode with ample room for parking out front.
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island/breakfast bench & plenty of storage.
• Open plan family/living/dining/kitchen area with multiple slider access to outdoor entertaining.
• Enclosed sunken theatre room with projector and screen
• Astonishing Master bedroom with retreat, deluxe ensuite which includes spa bath & feature bevelled window.
• Master bedroom with private slider access and path to outdoor alfresco
• Minor bedrooms at least queen sized with built-in robes and one with water views ans slider access
• Main bathroom with bathtub + exterior powder area with double vanities
• Laundry with inset trough and slider storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Alfresco with pizza oven and private landscaped pathway to Master bedroom
• Extensive limestone poured concrete in outdoor entertaining
• Fenced backyard grassed area for pets and child safety
• Oversized garage with 2 x recessed storage areas
• Ample gravel parking in front yard
• NBN ready
Within walking distance Sandy Cove Tavern, shops and the Jetty Bar & Grill Restaurant. Short drive to schools, Pinjarra and Mandurah. 82km south of Perth City.
Move in ready with nothing more to do. Stunning canalfront home that can be enjoyed all year round and needs to be seen.
Contact your realestate sales consultant Randolph Watson today on 0427496701 to organise a private inspection .
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|