Contemporary Beachside Two Bedroom Apartment
Only a stones throw to the surf, this gorgeous top floor security apartment is positioned for a beach lover’s lifestyle. It flaunts a stunning renovation with an easy-flow floor plan and is bathed in natural light courtesy of balconies and windows to three sides which draw in the sunshine and sea breezes.
Property Features Include
- Stylish state of the art kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space and internal laundry facilities (bring your own machine)
- Spacious living/dining area with a good size sunny balcony
- Both bedrooms are double in size with built-in sliding robes and the master opens to a private deck
- Stunning bathroom with impressive tiled feature wall and a rain-forest shower head
- Three balconies in total; one from lounge, second from master, and third from kitchen
- Single lock up garage
- Well-maintained and recently updated security block
- No pets sorry.
This supremely convenient beach side location caters to every lifestyle whim with the sand and surf metres from your doorstep, plus Dee Why’s popular beachfront strip is a leisurely 2-minute stroll for a coffee or bite to eat. The bus is just around the corner to make your commute to the city easy, and the newly refurbished Dee Why Shopping Precinct is moments away.
First open inspection Saturday 26th October
Opens strictly Wednesday and Saturdays
Open times will be loaded by 12pm Tuesday for Wednesday opens and Friday 12pm for Saturday opens. Please note you are not required to register for our inspections, please just turn up at the allocated time. Property must be inspected prior to applying, applications will not be reviewed prior.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$875 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||502|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|