Little Gahan Street is a lovely quiet little street tucked away in the centre of Pambula, and number 4 is the perfect home just waiting for your family.
This single-level three-bedroom home is within walking distance to everything Pambula Village has to offer. Relax and entertain your guests on the large, covered deck while the kids and their friends play in the secure yard.
Investor? No problem, currently tenanted till June and the tenants would love to stay!
• Three Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Ensuite off the master bedroom
• New kitchen & appliances
• New floor coverings
• Open plan living & dining
• slow combustion wood heater
• Large private entertainer’s deck with plumbed water and gas to the outdoor kitchen
• Choose between instant gas hot water or energy-efficient solar hot water
• Solar electricity panels on the roof
• Massive double garage and powered workshop
• Easy to maintain gardens with a lush established lawn
• Large, fenced yard
• Brick veneer construction
• Currently earning $560 per week – Leased till early June
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|