Offering sophisticated and relaxed contemporary living, this dual-level residence is immaculately presented throughout and offers spacious light filled interiors over two levels with relaxed ambience in a premium location. A flowing floorplan featuring formal and casual living spaces, a modern open kitchen and generous accommodation combines with manicured surrounding gardens for the perfect indoor/outdoor entertainment lifestyle, while the serene setting offers exceptional privacy.
- Lush level lawns and landscape gardens create a lovely space for children to
- Modern open plan kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel appliances
- Deluxe master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robes
- All bedrooms are of generous size with built-ins
- Freshly painted and new carpet
- Reverse- cycle ducted air conditioning, internal laundry.
- Double lock-up garage with internal access and additional off-street parking
- Close to Warriewood Shopping Centre, public transport, parks and beaches
Council Rates – $422.90 per quarter approx.
Water Rates – $150.99 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via:
• Private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
• Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per 4 sqm
• Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a ‘look don’t touch’ policy to keep everyone safe
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell or if you have recently visited a COVID hotspot
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|