In a sought after location, this spacious and beautifully presented two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located in block C of the ‘Oceanvale’ complex showcases resort style living, perfect for the downsizers, first home buyers or astute investors!
Encompassing a modern design with a stylish flare, the property boasts an ideal floorplan which seamlessly flows throughout. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, the apartment comes with the perfect list of amenities exclusive to residents, including a gymnasium, 25m lap pool, plunge pool, children’s pool, spa and sauna room as well as a BBQ area and family playground.
In close proximity, you will find stunning wetland parks, walking tracks, waterfalls and the beautiful Warriewood beach. The apartment is also just moments from Warriewood Square, multiple bus stops connecting to city and local transport, local shops, schools, childcare and cafes.
• Two spacious bedrooms, both with built in robes, main with ensuite which includes a separate bath and shower
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cook-top, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave and breakfast bar
• Bathrooms with modern finishes
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Study nook area
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large covered north-east facing balcony, perfect for entertaining
• Enjoy quiet living in an end apartment with just one common wall
• Secure undercover parking for two cars with easy lift access to front door
• Large lock up storage cage
• Basement visitor parking, secure building, security intercom system
• Residential use of indoor swimming pool, sauna, gym and spa plus BBQ areas and playground
Council: $275.70 per quarter approx.
Water: $150.99 per quarter approx.
Strata: $1,298.43 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
• Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
• Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||106|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|