This stunning 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom house is the epitome of modern luxury and offers a truly exceptional living experience. Situated on a generous 507 sqm land area, this property boasts a spacious and well-designed floor plan spanning over 271 sqm of living space. As you step inside, the ground floor features a light-filled living area, perfect for entertaining guests or simply enjoying quality time with your loved ones. The gourmet kitchen features ample storage space with skylight making it fill with natural light. One of the highlights of this property is the luxurious master bedroom, complete with a private ensuite and walk-in robe. There are three generously sized bedrooms with well-appointed bathroom on the upper level. Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Warriewood, this property offers a convenient lifestyle with easy access to local amenities, schools, parks, and pristine beaches. Enjoy the best of both worlds with the tranquility of suburban living and the proximity to the vibrant city of Sydney.
• Low-maintenance backyard provides a tranquil oasis for relaxation and outdoor entertaining
• Two separate living zones with formal dining room
• Five generous bedrooms, the main with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Second bedroom with walk-in robe
• Separate study/office
• Spacious kitchen with bench top with induction cook top and ample cupboards
• Double garage offers secure parking for two vehicles, with additional off-street parking available
• Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Warriewood, this property offers a convenient lifestyle with easy access to local amenities, schools, parks, and pristine beaches.
• Ducted air conditioning with individual room settings
• External brand-new water heater
Water – $173.29 per quarter approx.
Council – $571.60 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|