Bright and spacious, this beautiful home is a family oasis of superb style, comfort and privacy in a sought-after location. Interiors are generously proportioned, providing a wonderful separation for both parents and growing children. Perfect for those that love to entertain, there are spotted gum timber decks, a stunning tropical style garden with majestic palms, luscious lawns and a sparkling swim spa. Offering a lifestyle of exceptional convenience, the property is only moments from shops, surf and sand.
• Large 709sqm parcel of land in a family orientated neighbourhood
• Spacious living areas transition to the sun-kissed entertainment deck
• Well-equipped modern kitchen includes European appliances
• Five star master suite has an ensuite, built-ins and a private deck
• Potential fourth bedroom, study/home office, possible family retreat
• Special features include Spotted gum decking and soaring ceilings
• Only 2.2km to Pittwater Place and a mere 2.7km to Mona Vale Beach
• Close to shops and transport and just 1.2km to Mona Vale Public School
• Other school catchments include Pittwater High School, Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School and Mater Maria Catholic College.
Water: $151 per quarter approx.
Council: $443 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
• Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability).
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
• Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
• Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?