Creating an immediate sense of space and light, an opportunity presents for first home buyers, downsizers, families or astute investors. With indoor/outdoor dining, the alfresco entertaining includes an open plan kitchen with island bench and is the perfect setting to host family and friends. All bedrooms are located upstairs with an additional living area or a parents’ retreat. The master bedroom features modern ensuite with a walk-in robe. The other 2 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and main bathroom.
• Open plan kitchen with stone benchtop, living and dining areas connect with outdoor entertaining
• Surrounded by neat, low maintenance gardens
• Windows allow the home to be flooded with light
• Attractive master suite with a luxe ensuite and walk-in wardrobes
• Generously sized family retreat located on the second floor
• Family friendly location within proximity to amenities
• Sleek bathrooms, plus a large internal laundry and separate toilet
• Air conditioning and sizeable under stair storage
• Lock up garage with ample storge
• Moments to Warriewood Square, B-Line bus services, schools, and beaches
• Icon Homes built – Onyx Range
Council – $436.07 per quarter approx.
Water – $173.29 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|