This two bedroom home is perfectly positioned in the heart of Burpengary. The home is situated on a huge 809m2 block with secure colourbond fences and side access.
The home features open plan living with separate lounge, dining and rumpus rooms and has the potential to be turned into a three bedroom home if required.
22 Pamela Street offers:
• Two oversized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Separate lounge, dining and rumpus living areas
• Security screens throughout
• Huge 809m2 block with side access and large garden shed
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Internal laundry and an additional shower separate to main bathroom
If you’re looking to dip your toes into the property market and looking for a good priced home to get started or you want a budget priced investment property, stop looking and call today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||197|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|