In a prime location conveniently located in Caboolture this very spacious 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom with an adjoining self-contained Granny Flat. This property will suit the Growing Family, wanting the open space for hobby Farming, small crop farming, Investor or those seeking dual living away from the hustle and bustle.
Within 5 Minutes to Queensland State Equestrian Centre (QSEC) and Caboolture Show Grounds, 7 minutes to Caboolture Town Square, Caboolture Train Station and Hospital and School Bus stopping outside the front door this 5 very usable acres in the foothills of the Glass House Mountains, offers the convenience of Country living with comforts of city services.
35 Minutes to Bribie Island and Caloundra beaches and 40 minutes to Brisbane this property offers something for the whole family.
The house is set up for dual living and is connected by a fully covered veranda overlooking numerous fruit trees.
With a large 15 × 9 approx concreted shed with 3 phase power and lean to on the side makes it ideal for a workshop or storing your pride and joy.
With another 15×4 semi enclosed shed located in the paddock makes it ideal for converting to a stable block, animal shelter or machinery shed.
The main dwelling:
- 3 king size bedrooms all with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen / dining with sliding door access to rear covered verandah and scenic views to mountains
- Tassie Oak Kitchen with loads of cupboard space – electric oven and cook top, dishwasher, range-hood
- Separate lounge with polished floor boards and split system air conditioning
- Very spacious bathroom complete with corner spa bath
- Gas hot water
Rear covered deck leads to fully contained Granny Flat complete with
- 1 king size bedroom
- Combined kitchen/dining with stand-alone electric oven / cook top
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Separate large living area
Perfect for a teenagers retreat, home business or maybe a place for Grandma and Grandad to stay?
- 2 bay 3-phase powered shed – 15×9m approx, with a small storage room and leans on both sides
- 15×4m semi enclosed shed
- 1 car garage on the main house
- Water tank
- A dam at the rear of the property
-Fully fenced paddock
With all the possibilities this property has to offer an Inspection is a must.
Phone the Team at Raine & Horne Morayfield today don’t delay.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||405|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|