Set amongst a peaceful, village-like atmosphere, just 5 minutes’ drive from the heart of Murwillumbah, this well-presented, private family home with hinterland views is sure to please.
Residents and visitors alike can take the opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy the picturesque views to Mt Warning and the pristine Tweed caldera from this property. Large, timber-framed French doors open onto the wide timber deck, just perfect for quiet contemplation, dining alfresco or entertaining.
Nestled amongst established trees to enhance the privacy, the welcoming home is surrounded by ornamental and vegetable gardens brimming with produce to feed your family and friends – and will delight gardening enthusiasts.
Tradies and handymen will love the huge garage with workshop area plus loads of storage and guest accommodation downstairs. The property would be ideal for families, keen gardeners and/or a home-based business owner.
This fabulous property’s features include:
• Three bedrooms plus a study
• Two bathrooms
• Gourmet timber kitchen with feature leadlight window, 900mm gas stove, dishwasher and plenty of storage space
• Open plan dining and family living area adjacent to kitchen
• Separate spacious lounge room
• Custom feature wall panelling throughout the living and hallway
• Decorative ceiling roses, cornices and window surrounds
• Hardwood timber floors + new carpet in bedrooms
• Oversized garage with workshop and storage space + guest accommodation
• Wide timber deck
• Council park opposite
• Town water
• Huge 1378 square metre block
What a fantastic location… only 5 minutes’ drive to town for great cafes, the supermarket and specialty shops, just 23 minutes to major shopping at Tweed City and less than 30 minutes to Gold Coast Airport for all your transport connections. You’re also just over 40 minutes’ drive to Byron Bay and 25 minutes to the beautiful Cabarita beach for a swim or surf.
The property will be auctioned on Saturday 5th December, 2020, on site at 12noon NSW time. We invite you to call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 to arrange your inspection today, as we expect keen interest in this captivating property with lovely views, set on such a large and private block.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?