Feel like your living on acres, but with a low-maintenance, 715m2 (approx.) block of land, with the protective beauty of the surrounding golf course, established trees and mountain views.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location within minutes of shops and beach, offering large, level, manicured lawns that are both easy to maintain & a visual delight, flowing seamlessly onto the tree-lined golf course.
This 2-storey, solid brick home enjoys picturesque views of the 7th Fairway & Green. The elevated design captures the beautiful northerly aspects of the Golf Course, while the surrounding natural landscape provides tranquility & an abundant bird-life.
The light-filled, open-plan kitchen, with ample cupboard and bench space, is perfect for entertaining and flows out to the veranda presenting spectacular views, while maintaining privacy.
The open lounge & separate dining rooms also offer cross-breezes & the beauty of nature-filled surrounds from every window!
• 4 bedrooms, built-ins, ceiling fans & main with ensuite
• 3 bathrooms, including bath & corner spa bath
• Spectacular lush views front & back
• Large covered underneath entertaining area
• Plenty of space for a vege patch & additional gardens
• Spacious downstairs rumpus room, with potential for adjoining fourth bedroom, store room or home office. This area would be ideal for accommodation or potential income converting it to a unit (STCA)
• Oversize double drive through garage, plus room for the golf cart or Trailer
• Perfect for those relocating from acreage
• Flat, level block with direct golf course access
The large downstairs area could easily be converted into a flat (stca) accommodation, teenager’s retreat or work studio.
Just a short, easy drive to local amenities including shopping centre, schools, clubs & surrounding pristine Beaches…. This is the ideal home to soak up the fantastic north coast beach lifestyle!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|