Sitting pretty on an elevated block, this gorgeous 1950’s home has been lovingly renovated to complement its original charm and character. Offering a bright and cheery ambience, the property is just perfect for those who enjoy a retro vibe paired with all the additional perks of modern living.
Many of the original retro features have been retained, including the gleaming hardwood timber floors throughout the main part of the home, casement windows and timber-framed glass concertina doors which open out to the front patio.
Recent renovations include a lovely new kitchen, complete with central island bench, dishwasher and a fantastic oven and gas cooktop. There’s also a new bathroom, complete with a deep, relaxing bath to soak in at the end of a long day.
This cute-as-a-button home’s features include:
• Three good-sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Freshly renovated family bathroom with full bath + separate toilet
• New kitchen
• Original polished hardwood floors inside
• Two living areas
• Combustion fireplace in the spacious dining/living area
• Separate lounge room
• French doors leading to covered deck
• Generous rumpus room and storage space downstairs
• Inviting rear deck captures the afternoon sun and offers a lovely peaceful outlook over the trees and back yard
• Large, low maintenance and private back yard
• Side carport
• 582 square metre block
This charming, renovated home is only 6 minutes’ drive to the heart of Murwillumbah for all the shopping, cafes, restaurants and services you may require. When you need a dose of vitamin sea, the beautiful Tweed Coast is around 25 minutes’ drive away, where you can enjoy a dip in the ocean or a long beach walk – or choose bohemian Byron Bay, around 45 minutes’ drive south. For all your national transport connections, Gold Coast Airport is just 30 minutes’ drive north.
With all the hard work done, the only thing you need to do after purchasing this property is to unpack and make yourself at home in your enchanting new abode. Call Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 to arrange your personal inspection before it’s sold.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?