Experience the ultimate waterside lifestyle and seize the opportunity to transform this potential-packed piece of real estate into your dream home. Positioned in a sought-after waterfront reserve location, this property offers endless rewards and possibilities for the visionary buyer.
A pristine three-bedroom home ready for a modern makeover, you can roll up your sleeves and create a contemporary classic that perfectly captures the stunning water views. Or unleash your creativity and build a bespoke family home on the expansive 524.8sqm allotment, boasting triple-A lifestyle credentials (STCA).
Located in Lemon Tree Passage, a serene coastal paradise nestled on the shores of Port Stephens’ idyllic waterways, this property is just over 40km from the bustling city center of Newcastle and the popular tourist destination Nelson Bay. Enjoy the convenience of nearby boat ramps and the town marina or explore the natural beauty of the native bushland and walking tracks – the possibilities are endless.
Don’t miss this chance to unlock the riches of waterfront living and create a truly exceptional lifestyle for you and your family.
• Classic waterfront reserve home on 524.8sqm block with approx. 20.96m frontage
• Prized north-easterly aspect overlooking Rudd Reserve
• Oversized single garage with attached studio, plus extra parking on driveway
• Air-conditioned lounge room, family room
• Three carpeted bedrooms
• Original main bathroom with bath, shower & separate w/c, second bathroom with shower
• Eat-in kitchen fitted with an electric stove
• Easy to manage gardens with two sheds
• Coles supermarket, golf club and the local primary school can be found in the nearby suburb of Tanilba Bay
• 45 minutes to Newcastle CBD and 15 minutes to the Airport
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|