Designed to capture the natural light, this spacious contemporary home has it all. From the moment you walk inside the front door you will feel relaxed and at home.
Offering open plan living looking out onto the private in ground pool with waterfall, spa and tropical surrounds making a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor.
Set in a quiet pocket of Salamander Bay, on a 800sqm parcel of land and backing onto bush reserve.
Some of the many features include:
• Sleek gourmet kitchen boasting stone benches and plenty of cupboards
• Two separate living areas
• Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite and overlooking the pool
• Study with customized cabinetry
• Vaulted Ceilings
• Polished Spotted Gum Flooring
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• Plantation Shutters
• Solar Panels & Solar Hot Water Service
• Salt Water Inground Pool
• Tropical Gardens & Manicured lawns
• Covered Alfresco entertaining area
• Double lock up garage plus additional storage
Plus many more….
This is the perfect home to move in and immediately enjoy, don’t miss the opportunity.
Ring now to arrange your inspection.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$383 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|