Situated in a small complex sits this duplex villa with great features and space, presenting an amazing opportunity for young families, first home buyers and investors alike.
Conveniently positioned within a short stroll to Tanilba Bay Shopping Centre, this spacious 2 bedroom villa offers a practical floor plan, solid full brick construction and sunny aspects with only 1 common wall.
• Solid full brick construction with concrete slab
• Open plan lounge and dining area with floating floorboards and split system air conditioner
• Central kitchen with stainless steel appliances & plenty of cupboard space
• Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Internal laundry
• Lock up garage with internal access
• Low maintenance courtyard and undercover area
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|