Tucked away in a quiet street is this fantastic lifestyle 4 bedroom home sitting on approx. 700m2 of land. Perfectly embodying the essence of relaxed living, it has the ideal northerly aspect and is close to all the very best Tanilba Bay has to offer.
The home itself has an open and inviting feel featuring a flexible floor plan, timber & tile flooring, a generous kitchen with an over sized island bench, and a natural flow between the indoor and outdoor living zones. This much loved and well cared for home has been designed for ideal family living. All rooms are spacious with the master featuring an ensuite and has direct access to the outdoor Alfresco area.
Entertain year-round in the private outdoor area or sit back & relax with the convenience of roll down privacy screens on the top deck. Unwind with a morning coffee or enjoy an afternoon barbecue with family and friends overlooking picturesque views of Port Stephens from the highest vantage point in the street.
The private fully fenced garden features an abundance of greenery with pop up irrigation system, multiple outdoor entertaining areas with cooking facilities and sink, 2 x large storage sheds with power and water and enough room to add your dream pool. While out the front you have a single carport with high ceiling and driveway accommodation for boat, trailer, or caravan. Double garage with internal access
This wonderful family home is ready to move straight into or update at your leisure to create your personalised piece of paradise.
Features you are going to love:
• Huge outdoor entertaining areas with landscaped gardens. Manicured, low-maintenance native gardens and lawns, Orange, mandarin, lemonade, lemon & macadamia trees, along with an extensive vegetable garden.
• Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas for all occasions, all weather, and all seasons.
• Kitchen with high end appliances, gas cooktop, plumbed fridge with ice maker & dishwasher. Abundant custom cabinetry, and a substantial and versatile stone Centre island.
• Open plan combined living/dining area that flows to the outdoor top veranda.
• Formal downstairs lounge / media room with high-definition projector with built-in surround sound.
• Air-conditioning & Combustion Fireplace to the upstairs living area. Gas heating outlet to downstairs living room.
• Four generous bedrooms, master with ensuite.
• Ceiling fans & smart dimming/timed LED Lights throughout
• 22 Energy-efficient solar panels providing a positive return each month.
• 12,000-litre water tank that’s used to water the gardens or use as drinking water with plumbing to the house.
• Spear point supplying water for front & rear irrigation.
• Lock up double garage, additional off-street parking, and carport
• 2 x large sheds with power & water. 1 x designed for storage; 1 x designed for workshop
• Fully fenced back yard complete with cubby house, chicken house & flat grassed areas for the children and pets to play
In a family-friendly neighbourhood with quick easy access to Nelson Bay Road connecting you to major amenities and beaches. Located within walking distance to Tanilba Bay foreshore, nearby walking trails. primary school, Coles shopping Centre & local amenities, the location offers exceptional convenience.
This property will go to Auction on December 18th if not sold prior. Please call Louise Highnam on 0402 241 713 for further information and inspection times.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|