Showcasing a contemporary design this sophisticated Torrens Title duplex with functional floor plan utilising the luxuries of a hydraulic lift allows effortless access from entry level. Built to exceptional standards and promises luxury and comfort. Generously proportioned light filled open flow to alfresco living offers delightful water views towards Soldiers Point & Tea Gardens. Quality fixtures throughout with spotted gum timber flooring this stunning property is in a desirable location in Corlette close to Salamander Bay Square, transport and close distance to the shoreline.
• Gourmet stone kitchen with glass splash back
• Stunning spotted Gum timber flooring throughout
• Elegant master bedroom, fully tiled ensuite and walk in wardrobe
• Spacious subsequent bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Master bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings, fully tiled, freestanding bath
• Ducted air conditioning, Apricus evacuated tube solar system & Solar hot water
• Colour video intercom with remote front door release
• Fully landscaped surrounds, private rear patio with spa & side alfresco area
• Double lock up garage with internal access and loads of under house storage
Contact Sherry for pre-registration details;
m; 0408 407 464 [email protected]
ON-SITE REGISTRATION from 1.30pm this Saturday 30th May
AUCTION Commencing at 2pm
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.