The views from this spacious top floor apartment are some of the best you will ever see, unbelievable water views stretching right across the Bay and all the way to Soldiers Point. It’s an ever-changing vista you will enjoy all day and every day.
This executive apartment occupies the whole top floor and features 246 sqm of living space creating an exclusive relaxed environment that will make you feel like you’re on a permanent holiday. Entertain in style with magnificent views and a host of impressive features including .
• Quality Caesarstone kitchen also has water views and is well appointed for permanent living
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas with high ceilings and beautiful timber floors
• Generous balcony to enjoy alfresco entertaining and magnificent views
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout for year round comfort
• Master suite has water views, walk in robe and luxurious ensuite with spa bath
• 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are generously proportioned and have their own private balconies
• 4th bedroom with built ins or would be ideal as a study/home office
• Secure lift access from the spacious double garage
• Exclusive complex of only 4 apartments all owner occupied
• Providing a carefree relaxed lifestyle that many can only dream about
This prime location is one of the best in Port Stephens, just a short stroll to the glistening waters edge or take a leisurely walk along the beautiful waterfront to restaurants, cafes and boutique shops in Nelson Bay.
Call Ray Noonan today on 0408 238 347 or email [email protected] to arrange a private viewing.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|