Ideally located in the heart of Tanilba Bay and positioned on a 696m2 block, is this beautifully presented family home. Shared over two levels with multiple living areas it is perfect for the established or growing family. With an expansive timber deck seamlessly connecting the indoor with outdoor and with views overlooking the tranquil bushland setting, a home of this size and setting is much sought after.
Property Features Include:
• Large family area with tile flooring and sliding door access to the covered entertaining area
• Spacious dining area adjacent to the kitchen
• U-shaped kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, dual stainless dishwashers, ample storage space and large window allowing natural light to flow through the room
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe & split system air conditioner
• Three additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Huge, covered timber decking plus paved area underneath offering extensive outdoor entertaining areas
• Double remote lock up garage with drive through access & internal access
• Additional carport with drive through access to back yard
• Multiple Split system air conditioners
• Laundry with internal and external access and 2nd toilet
• Large back yard with spear point watering & ample room to put up a large shed or swimming pool
• Just meters to Crown Reserve & golf club
• Minutes to local amenities, public transport, primary school & Water.
A great opportunity and certainly one you should inspect. Contact Louise Highnam on 0402 241 713 for a private inspection
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|