This low maintenance manufactured home is located in the popular Over 50’s Seawinds Village and offers the best value available! Walk in Walk out, nothing to do.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with new reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Located close to front of village with absolute privacy surrounded by lovely garden beds to front entry.
- Light filled home that captures plenty of natural light
- Low maintenance with private rear decked enclosure offering tranquil garden setting that takes advantage for all year-round
- Both bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Internal laundry with large linen press
- Carport with rear garden shed that offers plenty of storage
- Close to all leisure and lifestyle conveniences with transport at your front door
The Seawinds Village offers an easy-care lifestyle and leisure facilities including a swimming pool, community center and tennis court.
Facilities within the Village include:
Resort style salt water swimming pool
Function/community room with table tennis and snooker table
Boom gate entry
No stamp duty or legal fees on your purchase
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|