Immediately captivating, this extra-large, 5-bedroom brick and tile family home is not to be missed. Set across from a level, lightly landscaped reserve, it offers uninterrupted expansive water views across Tanilba Bay and Port Stephens and enjoys waterfront access. It is conveniently located a short stroll from the local timbered Koala Reserve’; primary school; shopping centre & local golf course. This well presented, high-quality home features:
• A spacious upper level, with a well-appointed ‘open-plan’ kitchen and family dining space, a separate formal dining and expansive lounge room that opens onto the full-width front verandah and side covered entertaining deck ideal for family gatherings, BBQ’s or simply enjoying the view.
• A master bedroom with breathtaking views and ensuite (upstairs), plus 4 other bedrooms downstairs. The guest double bedroom also showcases the waterfront.
• Two spacious, well-maintained bathrooms, each equipped with separate shower and bath. The downstairs toilet is separated from the bathroom allowing flexibility for larger families.
• A large family/rumpus room with bay-side views as well as internal access to the huge double garage and back yard. The expansive grounds at the back are also accessible via the laundry and upstairs balcony.
• Air conditioning upstairs
• A total floor area in excess of 440 square metres.
The site area is approximately 1,000 square metres & includes spear-point watering; the grounds are fully fenced & landscaped and there is a large detached garage / boat shed / workshop in the back yard.
Do not miss this opportunity to secure this fantastic dream home. It offers quality rarely available in this location, breathtaking views and lifestyle access to amenities. Book an inspection today – you won’t be disappointed.
Tanilba Bay is a picturesque bay-side town located slightly closer to Newcastle and Sydney than its well-known Port Stephens counterparts such as Salamander Bay, Nelson Bay and Anna Bay. The bay itself s protected from southerly winds which makes it a popular place for water sports such as sailing; kayaking; fishing& boating.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|