I have five POSITIVE reasons for you to consider when selling your family home and downsizing and looking at living in an over 50’s village
1. TOO BIG – Cut down on your maintenance of your current home as it’s a chore and start living life! This two-bedroom refurbished home is located on a corner site and offers bright living areas.
2. QUALITY OF LIFE – Free yourself from the burden and relax and enjoy the facilities within the community which include, swimming pool, community center, barbecues, community vege garden.
3. HEALTH – More time to take care of yourself, in the highly desirable area of Salamander Bay. This property is a short walk from the pristine waters edge, which is just beautiful!
4. MONEY – Free up capital in your home and start enjoying yourself, as there are so many things to do and see and learn, or not. This property is affordable, well kept, with a split system air conditioner, one undercover car space and lovely kitchen, lounge and dining area.
5. Isolation – Being by yourself can be lonely, and this north facing home with sun room is conveniently located for access to shopping, restaurants, cafes, clubs, public transport and medical facilities.
If any of the above points appeal to you, consider an inspection and call me today
Tracy 0439 108 009, I’m here to help you
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|