Lemon Tree Passage is a quiet coastal paradise at the gateway to Port Stephens idyllic waterways, just over 40km from Newcastle city centre and the tourist mecca of Nelson Bay.
Blue-ribbon positioned opposite waterfront reserve, this versatile 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom property offers two levels of self-contained accommodation capturing point blank views and spectacular sunrises from the comfort of home.
In its current configuration, the main living areas, two bedrooms and a bathroom are positioned on the upper level. Downstairs, you will find the third bedroom, two additional bathrooms, a living area and kitchen. Such is the versatile nature of this space, that it will catch the eye of teenagers, in-laws and visiting guests, but would also be perfect for generating extra income or as an Airbnb.
In need of some beautification and repair, the property offers an exciting opportunity to capitalise on the views with a contemporary renovation.
Boat ramps and the town marina along with native bushland and walking tracks promise a feast of fresh air where you will never tire of things to do.
- Dual level home overlooking Henderson Park and the beautiful Karuah River
- 601sqm block with prized northeast aspect and 15.24m frontage
- Main living area upstairs and air-conditioned master bedroom open to water view terraces
- Two electric-equipped kitchens both with dishwashers
- Single garage under the home plus workshop and storage rooms
- Private rear gardens with covered entertaining area
- Coles supermarket, golf club and the local primary school can be found in the nearby suburb of Tanilba Bay
- 45 minutes to Newcastle CBD and 20 minutes to Airport
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|