Situated on the fourth floor of the popular Shearwater Complex is this stunning two-bedroom apartment. Positioned for easy access to the popular schools, shopping and cafes of Warners Bay and its famed Esplanade and lakeside cycleways.
Step inside to be welcomed by a generous living and dining area which incorporates a modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of bench and cupboard space. This apartment also offers a euro laundry, spacious balcony, storage cage and a single car space.
- Potential rent circa $450p/w
- Secure your dream home
- No stamp duty payable under $800,000
- $10,000 first homeowner grant under $600,000
- Low maintenance living
- Air conditioning
- Lounge, dining and kitchen flow together for comfort and ease of living
- Generous sized balcony
- Direct lift access to a private car park with storage cage
- Conveniently located
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|