Set on approx. 700m2 in the leafy streets of Fairview Park this perfectly presented family home is sure to tick all the right boxes, in fact it might just be your 10/10 home.
Fully updated and beautifully appointed this family home with low maintenance gardens and striking curb appeal is packed full of surprising features both inside and out and is sure to please even the most discerning buyers. Surrounded by schools, shops, parks & playgrounds this idyllic location is just 5 or so mins from several major shopping centres, Waterworld aquatic centre & the o’bahn bus way and is just a short stroll from Fairview Green and the iconic Tea Tree Gully golf course.
Things you’ll love about the home include :
- 4 generously proportioned bedrooms
- 2 sparkling bathrooms
- Dual living areas
- Rendered facade with timber and glass feature doors
- Modern well appointed kitchen with dishwasher
- Ducted R/C Air-conditioning
- Decked alfresco entertaining area
- Gas instantaneous hot water
- Security alarm system
- Expansive workshop / garage
- Private decked front patio
- Extensive hard stand for vehicles/ boats/ caravans or trailers
- Double carport with auto roller door
- Recent roof restoration
Occasionally it’s not possible to adequately describe or appreciate all the things you’ll love about a home until you experience it for yourself, so do yourself a favour and ensure 1 Wedge St Fairview park is on your MUST INSPECT list, you won’t be disappointed.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|