Property ID: 18482973
This majestic 1690m2 (approx.) allotment is ultra-conveniently located in the very heart of Tea Tree Gully, Memorial Drive and includes not 1 but 2 self-contained homes nestled amongst a tranquil, fully established natural garden setting.
The master residence is an expansive 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom ranch style home set towards the front of the property, while the secondary accomodation is a seperate 2-bedroom cottage/ guest house, perched neatly amongst the trees in the back corner of the garden, just perfect for elderly parents, teenagers, or a possible rental / airBNB opportunity.
Socialising & unwinding is made easy amongst these impressive natural surroundings with both residences positioned perfectly to take in the maximum ambiance of the surrounding native & fruit trees, which are home to countless varieties of birds and other wildlife, you’ll simply forget you’re in the heart of suburbia.
Situated just a short stroll from the picturesque tea tree gully war memorial, anstey hill recreation park, tea tree gully hotel & the fox and firkin english pub; and located within close proximity to schools, shops ( including St Agnes & Tea Tree Plaza), public transport & a host of other nearby attractions – this is a truly special find and an ideal opportunity scarcely available in the marketplace.
Features of the main home Include:
- 4 bedrooms all with built-ins ( master with walk-in robe)
- Formal lounge / dining with open fireplace offering a warm ambience
- Well appointed timber kitchen with gas hob, electric wall oven & dishwasher
- Enormous family / rumpus with combustion heater & enclosed home office / study
- Ducted evaporative cooling & Ducted gas heating throughout
- Large timber entertaining deck overlooking the expansive rear yard
- Under-croft workshop with additional storage room & secure wine cellar
- 12 panel, 3kW solar system
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Large undercover outside entertaining area
- New free-standing double carport
Features of the cottage / guest house include:
- Separately metered electricity ( shared water )
- Seperate phone line, foxtel connection, council bins & letterbox
- 2 generously proportioned bedrooms with ceiling fans ( master with built-in cabinetry )
- Open plan lounge, meals & kitchen area with all electric cooking
- Split system heating / cooling
- Seperate bathroom & laundry
- Private full length timber balcony with covered verandah
- Electric hot water system
- Garden shed
- Ramp access
Golden opportunities such as this are extremely hard to find & rarely come to market so we encourage you to view the property to truly appreciate the lifestyle experience on offer, come for a stroll through this private oasis and ask Richard to help make it yours !
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|