The weather might be heating up, but this unpretentious 3 bedroom family home with in-ground swimming pool set on a low maintenance 627m2 (approx.) allotment has to be one of the coolest ways onto the property market in fairview park without feeling like you’re drowning.
The generously proportioned living areas along with 3 double bedrooms, modern kitchen, updated bathroom and fresh neutral colour scheme throughout make this home move-in ready, regardless of your style, whilst still leaving just enough room to improve or add your own finishing touches as you go.
Located just moments from the iconic Tea Tree Gully golf course and surrounded by schools, shops, parks and playgrounds, dive on in to inspect this property today !
Other Things you’ll love :
- Sparkling in-ground fibreglass pool
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Large powered iron workshop/garage with concrete floor
- Recent roof restoration & new guttering
- Secure parking behind auto panel lift door
- Covered outside entertaining area overlooking pool
- Low maintenance garden/lawn areas
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
Fairview Park Primary School
|77 Hamilton Road Fairview Park SA 5126||Primary||Government||0.44 km|
Banksia Park School R-7
|LOT 4 Elizabeth Street Banksia Park SA 5091||Special||Government||1.02 km|
Banksia Park International High School
|62 Elizabeth Street Banksia Park SA 5091||Secondary||Government||1.54 km|
Saint David's Parish School
|6-14 Vizard Road Tea Tree Gully SA 5091||Primary||Non-Government||1.74 km|
Surrey Downs R-7 School
|LOT 20 Vine Street Surrey Downs SA 5126||Primary||Government||1.89 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.