PRIVATE AND FACETIME APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST 7 DAYS A WEEK
FOR SALE PRICE GUIDE $1,425,000
Overlooking manicured heritage gardens, this stylishly refurbished security apartment captures views over Luna Park to the Opera House and Harbour Bridge from almost every room. Opened out to take full advantage of its harbour outlook and bright easterly aspect, it features two balconies and a wonderful sense of space and privacy. A brief stroll to Blues Point Road village cafes and restaurants, it’s a five minute stroll to North Sydney station and moments to the ferry wharf, harbour attractions and scenic foreshore walks.
- Bright open living and dining room overlooking the leafy district
- Balcony with garden views and leafy harbour glimpses
- Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen, s/steel appliances
- Large pantry and plentiful soft-close poly cabinetry
- 2 double beds with built-ins, generous main with a balcony
- Stylish contemporary bathroom, concealed laundry
- Tandem undercover parking via Mackenzie Street
- Walk to Coles, Woolworths, Aldi and 2 railway stations
- Well-maintained block of 12
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?