Perched on a prominent knoll, high above the meeting of the Tweed and Rous Rivers, this prized estate property makes an impressive statement. Beyond the imposing electronic entrance gates and formal driveway, you’ll find a peaceful and private parcel of 2.19 hectares or 5.4 acres and the stunning “Clarendon House”.
The property showcases breathtaking views across the Tweed River and the picturesque Tweed Valley, across to Mount Warning and the ancient caldera. The expansive main family home lends itself perfectly to entertaining, a river-loving waterski family or it could suit those seeking to accommodate an extended family.
At the base of the hill, you’ll find a level area with a boat shed, providing easy access to the river and water-based activities such as water skiing, jet skiing or canoeing. The Colorbond boat shed is suitable for holiday accommodation (STCA) and includes one bedroom, living/kitchen area and bathroom, plus room for 4 cars or boats. A walkway leads to the main house and dam.
This extensive property includes:
• Two storey brick and tile home
• Four bedrooms, complete with built-in robes + large study
• Large master suite with spacious ensuite and lovely bay window to capture the views
• Three bathrooms
• Rumpus room upstairs, with built-in storage
• Sweeping staircase with wrought iron balustrade and feature chandelier above
• Formal dining
• Formal living
• Spacious open plan kitchen and family room with cosy fireplace
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Covered alfresco terrace for entertaining family and friends
• Horizon-edge swimming pool with waterfall, spa and wading area
• Established gardens + outdoor chessboard
• Auto double garage plus separate workshop/storage with auto door
• 5Kw solar power + town water
While this property offers plenty of peace and serenity, it’s still just 5 minutes to launch your boat, 17 minutes to Tweed City, 17 minutes to Murwillumbah, 18 minutes to Kingscliff and only 45 minutes to Byron Bay. Gold Coast Airport, with all its national and international connections, is only 19 minutes’ drive. The property is located directly across the river from Tumbulgum village.
This coveted property will be Auctioned on site on 15th December, 2018, so you simply must act now. Call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 for further details or to arrange your personal inspection today.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|