Are you craving a relaxed beachside lifestyle? Get ready to enjoy idyllic coastal living once you move into this attractive contemporary family residence. Conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac, just 5 minutes’ drive from the pristine New Brighton beach and only 1 minute to the local shops, your new home offers easy care living at its very best.
Built in 2010, this quality home features an inviting rendered façade. Inside, the clever modern floorplan enables your family to enjoy their own space while also providing areas where you can gather to enjoy meals and activities. The open plan family living and dining area adjacent to the kitchen flows out into a covered alfresco entertaining space which overlooks the large rear yard. What a great place to sit, relax and chat with friends while your kids and pets play in the safety of the fully fenced yard.
Just some of this fabulous property’s features:
• Four bedrooms, with ensuite and oversized robe to master
• Well-presented family bathroom
• Spacious open plan family living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with plenty of benchtop space, breakfast bar, corner pantry and stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher.
• Separate spacious lounge room with feature window
• Open plan rumpus room, great for kids to play or use as a media room/study
• Polished floorboards throughout the living areas
• Auto double garage with internal access
• Side access to store a small boat, trailer or campervan
• Water tank
• Large 807m2 block
• Close to the beach and all amenities
Imagine fantastic weekends spent enjoying time together on the uncrowded beach, followed by chilled out evening barbecues with family and friends. Such bliss!
Fancy a round of golf? Ocean Shores Country Club, with its championship course, and great bistro, is just 3 minutes’ drive from your door. You have a choice of local shops, supermarket, café, tavern and a medical centre just a short stroll down the road and Ocean Shores Public School is 9 minutes’ drive.
Beautiful Brunswick Heads is 5 minutes’ drive south, or you may choose to venture down to vibrant Byron Bay, around 15 minutes’ drive away. For all your national (and eventually international) transport connections, Gold Coast Airport is only 35 minutes’ drive north.
If you and your family would love this incredible, carefree coastal lifestyle, be among the first to inspect this property. Call Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 today to arrange your personal inspection and get ready to kick back and relax.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?