With uninterrupted views across the lake and National Park, this immaculately-presented, absolute waterfront entertainer’s home certainly will not disappoint.
Set right on the lakeshore, the captivating north-facing property invites you to embrace the unmistakeable peace, privacy and tranquillity of this never-to-be -built-out location. You can sit, relax and enjoy expansive lake views from the lounge, dining and kitchen windows, whilst every other window in the house has an attractive aspect.
Fully landscaped gardens, which are low maintenance and feature on trend’ plantings. All the hard work has been done with love and attention to detail.
Entertaining your friends and family will be a pleasure in the huge, covered alfresco living and dining space with its feature barbecue/fireplace and, of course, those beautiful water views as your backdrop.
Just some of this alluring home’s many features:
• Three bedrooms, including two master bedrooms, each with an ensuite
• Easy-care, tiled, open plan living and dining areas
• Quality timber kitchen with dishwasher, corner pantry and plenty of storage
• Oversized lined and tiled double garage, which could be converted to large games/cinema room or has potential for additional income, granny flat etc. (STCA)
• Spacious gated and fully concreted side access, with plenty of room to park or store multiple cars, boats or caravans
• Large 6′ × 3′ shed with raised concrete floor, power and light
• Rendered faade, brick and tile construction with quality fittings throughout
• Fully landscaped gardens, which are low maintenance and feature on trend’ plantings
• Water tank for herb garden
• Solar hot water
• Elevated 917 square metre block
• Wildlife sanctuary adjacent which is home to a wide range of flora, fauna and birdlife.
Thanks to the nearby highway access, you can be at the Gold Coast Airport in around 30 minutes, or head south to enjoy the vibrant, bohemian vibe of Byron Bay in just 15 minutes.
Love golf? Play a round or two on the local pro course at Ocean Shores Country Club, just a 5 minute drive. If the beach is more appealing, you’re spoilt for choice with so many pristine beaches within a hop, skip and splash from your door. You also have the convenience of a supermarket and shops only 5 minutes’ away.
The opportunity this home presents to extend are endless, but of course there’s no need, as you can just move in, drop your bags, pop the bubbles and soak up the amazing views. So get ready to chill those bubbles and contact Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 today to arrange your personal inspection of this stunning waterfront retreat before you miss out!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
Ocean Shores Public School
|166 Shara Boulevard Ocean Shores NSW 2483||Primary||Government||1.65 km|
Brunswick Heads Public School
|Fingal Street Brunswick Heads NSW 2483||Primary||Government||4.26 km|
The Pocket Public School
|541 The Pocket Road The Pocket NSW 2483||Primary||Government||5.48 km|
Mullumbimby Public School
|5-21 Morrison Avenue Mullumbimby NSW 2482||Primary||Government||5.96 km|
Hinterland Christian College
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.