Have you been dreaming of escaping to an unspoilt beachside community, where life seems to move at a more relaxed pace? This property is ideal for those seeking an idyllic coastal lifestyle, all within walking distance of the beautiful, unspoilt sands of South Golden Beach.
Get ready to breathe the fresh salty air, exhale and replenish your soul. Imagine waking each day to take a short 900m stroll to the beach for your refreshing morning swim, followed by a coffee or breakfast at the local café. Later in the day, you can venture just 8 minutes down the road to the local shopping centre, where you’ll find a supermarket, specialty shops, tavern, café and medical centre.
Set on a level, 639 square metre block of land, this two-storey, timber-framed home is a great base for creating treasured memories on your holidays or you could extend for a larger family home. It’s packed with potential and ready for you to add your own finishing touches.
This lovely beachside property’s features include:
• Two bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Well-presented bathroom with deep, luxurious bathtub for your relaxation
• Vibrant kitchen with timber benchtops, gas cooking, Smeg stovetop and dishwasher
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas with high ceilings and large ceiling fan
• Two rolling verandas to relax on, with both front and rear access
• Downstairs: Loads of storage + 2nd toilet
• Tandem garage
• Merbau timber front stairs
• Solar hot water system
• Solar heat extractor roof ventilation system – saving on heating/cooling costs
• Established trees in large backyard – plenty of room for kids and pets to play
• Outdoor shower
Iconic Byron Bay is 20 minutes’ south and beautiful Brunswick Heads is even closer, just 10 minutes from your door. Gold Coast Airport, for all your national transport connections, is only a 40-minute drive north on the M1 Motorway.
You’re also just 3 minutes’ drive from Ocean Shores Public School, and avid golfers will love having a hit on the championship course at Ocean Shores Country Club only 7 minutes away.
With such a coveted lifestyle on offer, this property is sure to draw loads of interested buyers. Call Elizabeth Hickey on 0409 812 229 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Your health is our priority, so we are complying with the NSW Government’s Covid Safety Plan and adjusting accordingly as updates arise. Please reach out if you have any concerns.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$825 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|